Spirit is looking for: Receptionist European headquarters in Amsterdam
Have you always wanted to work in an international environment? Then this is your chance! Spirit Hospitality Services is looking for enthusiastic, hospitable colleagues for a client with a passion for high end service! Do you have 5* service in your DNA and do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and passionate reception team at the headquarters of a European market leader? Then keep on reading!
A day in the life of a receptionist
You have a passion for hospitality and you get energy from receiving and welcoming guests and employees at this beautiful headquarters. The art is to turn their visit into an experience which they will remember. With your continuous eye for visitors, the surroundings and detail, you know how to proactively respond to everything. What makes this vacancy so interesting is the extra guest service that you provide such as; providing a cup of coffee or tea, answering the telephone and replying to e-mails. You will also book the meeting rooms, process the post and manage and order office supplies. Because of the international character of this organization it is important that your level of English is excellent.
Because of the different tasks you fulfill, it is important that you are good at multitasking, you feel at home in a business-orientated organization, you love the international environment and you can easily switch between different tasks. Are you ready to start this challenge?
What does Spirit Hospitality Services offer you?
At Spirit, good, personal guidance is the main priority. We will train you at the start of the job and also throughout the year. We will help you to take your career to the next level. We also offer you the following:
- An independent position within an international environment;
- An open and ambitious work atmosphere with room for own initiative;
- Very attractive salary and travel allowance.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience in excellent customer service (experience in catering / hotel industry is a plus);
- A representative appearance as host / hostess;
- A proactive attitude to work, thinking in solutions.
Furthermore it is important that you are:
- Fluent in English; speaking and writing;
- Available on Mon 07:30 – 16:00 (8), Tue 08:00-16:30 (8), wed 10:00-18:30 (8), Thu 08:00-16:30 (8) and Fri Consignment Shift for a total of 32 hours;
- Living in or near Amsterdam;
- Willing to travel to work by public transport;
Are you enthusiastic to get started?
What are you waiting for? Apply now! Click on the button, leave your details and upload your resume. We are looking forward to your response.
More in Amsterdam